Try Teamworks risk-free for two weeks. Get unlimited
access to our tools and advice,
keep a record of your team’s work,
and tap into a ready-made program for team improvement.
Monthly plan—pay as you go
Annual plan—one-time payment
$599/year (a savings of over 15%)
Both plans include:
Unlimited access to all tools for up to 15 users Hands-on help and support from real people Dozens of engaging, easy-to-use digital tools Tailored tips and advice for your team A dedicated space where the team can gain perspective and get aligned New features and tools as we release themStart my free 14-day trial
There’s no credit card required to sign up and no obligation later.
Calculate the advantage
How many hours a week does your team waste on conflict, miscommunication, and fuzzy priorities?
How much do you already
spend on team-building events?
Monthly cost for Teamworks
Average cost of a monthly team dinner for a team of 6 people
Cost to use Teamworks for continuous improvement all year long
Average cost of a one-time team offsite with an outside facilitator
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel at any time?
- Yes. You can cancel at any time. You’ll be billed for your current month or year but never again. Teamworks is a pay-as-you-go service and doesn’t require any long-term commitment.
- Which plan is right for me?
- Our annual plan works best for teams interested in working on all or most of the nine habits over time and feel they will get their money’s worth over the course of the year.
Our monthly plan works best for teams that want to try a few habits and then see.
- How many people can be on a team?
- Each subscription allows a manager to invite up to 14 other people. Teamworks is designed for teams with between 3 and 15 members. If you manage more than 14 people, we recommend using Teamworks with your core group of direct reports.
- Can I use Teamworks with more than one team at a time?
- We’re working on that feature, so please email us at email@example.com if it’s something you’re interested in.
- Do you offer enterprise packages or group rates?
- Yes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what’s right for your organization.
- How will I be billed?
- We ask for your credit card information when you first purchase a subscription. After that, we’ll automatically bill your card each month or year, sending you a receipt.
- What are the technical requirements for using Teamworks?
- All you need is a current version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari and a desktop or laptop computer. There’s no special software you need to download or install. We’re not currently optimized for mobile or tablet, but it’s in the works.
Still have questions? We’re here to help.
Email email@example.com. We'll get back to you in 12 hours or less.